#goalWILD Master Course
Everything you need to set WILD goals, see them through, and change your life.
In #GoalWILD I will share with you my secrets to:
- Identify Your Life Passions
- Theme/Name Your Year
- Discover Your Core Values
- Shed the Masks You Hide Behind
- Reverse Engineer Your Goals
- Identify Your Key Priorities
- Evaluate and Reward Your Progress
- Adjust When Needed
- Connect with Accountability Support
- Stay on the journey and realize your dreams!
PLUS, I’m launching a BRAND NEW #goalWILD private FaceBook Group to facilitate discussion and interaction, with daily tips to keep you on track!
In addition to 1-month of weekly video coaching modules, you’ll also get my very own:
- Master Workbook
- Master Checklist
- Vision Worksheet
- Daily Goals Planner
- Accountability Workbook
- Weekly Worksheets
- Time Calculator
- THREE personal growth inventories
- Set Your Goals (the one we did together today)
- Discover Your Core Values (the one corporate teams have paid me thousands for)
- Shed Your Masks (based on my leadership book One Face)
- Weekly Q&A sessions with experts
- My Private #goalWILD accountability group online
AND LIFETIME ACCESS TO ALL COURSE UPDATES!
Sarah McDugal. An author, speaker, and coach, she now works exclusively with women who are ready to leave their wilderness behind and learn to #liveWILD. She makes regular TV and Radio appearances as an expert on forgiveness, healing, and how to effectively address abuse in the faith community.
A former pastor's wife and abuse survivor, Sarah founded the Underground Sisterhood (a confidential peer support network) to meet the overwhelming needs of women recovering from abusive marriages. She also serves on the North American Division #EndItNow Task Force for policy development and abuse awareness.
With 25 years experience in visual media production and branding strategy, Sarah holds a Master's in International Development from Andrews University, and a Bachelor's in English and Religion from Southern Adventist University.
Sarah's expertise includes:
- International speaker & abuse response trainer
- WILD Leadership Development Coach
- Abuse Recovery Coach with Abide Counseling
- Co-founder of Bucket Brigade Against Abuse and WILD
- Author of ONE FACE: Shed the Mask, Own Your Values, and Lead Wisely