7 Weeks to Know Jesus
Discover How God's Love Can Heal Your Heart
7 Weeks to Know Jesus is a journey to discover Jesus' love, repentance, confession, faith, acceptance, growing into Christ, and prayer.
It's about receiving God's love and learning how to love like Him -- especially while healing from from abusive environments.
When you join this women's-only, Bible-centered, video-based online coaching group, personally led by Abuse Recovery Coach Sarah McDugal, you will:
- Meet online for 7 weeks
- Experience fellowship from the comfort of your own home
- Interact with other abuse survivors in a safe and confidential space
- Build peer mentoring friendships in a dedicated private Facebook group
- Grow closer to Jesus in your healing process
- Your Bible in any favorite translation
- A notebook or journal
- Steps to Christ provided in PDF download, no pre-order required
"Sarah's online group coaching made me realize that God believes we women are precious and valuable we matter to him and he loves us so much."
Sarah McDugal. An author, speaker, and coach, she now works exclusively with women who are ready to leave their wilderness behind and learn to #liveWILD. She makes regular TV and Radio appearances as an expert on forgiveness, healing, and how to effectively address abuse in the faith community.
A former pastor's wife and abuse survivor, Sarah founded the Underground Sisterhood (a confidential peer support network) to meet the overwhelming needs of women recovering from abusive marriages. She also serves on the North American Division #EndItNow Task Force for policy development and abuse awareness.
With 25 years experience in visual media production and branding strategy, Sarah holds a Master's in International Development from Andrews University, and a Bachelor's in English and Religion from Southern Adventist University.
Sarah's expertise includes:
- International speaker & abuse response trainer
- WILD Leadership Development Coach
- Abuse Recovery Coach with Abide Counseling
- Co-founder of Bucket Brigade Against Abuse and WILD
- Author of ONE FACE: Shed the Mask, Own Your Values, and Lead Wisely
StartWelcome + Video Access Links + Downloads
StartWeek One - God's Love For You
StartWeek Two - I'm Sorry: Real or Fake?
StartWeek Three - Holy Faith & Acceptance
StartWeek Four - Becoming Disciples of Jesus
StartWeek Five - Working, Living, Knowing
StartWeek Six - Praying Doubt Away
StartWeek Seven - Ready to Rejoice